Do you or someone you know need support with getting groceries, medicine or cleaning supplies?
Don’t worry! We can help. Working with your local councils we’ve created a Wellington region COVID-19 helpline. The number is 0800 141 967.
To get in touch someone could ring on your behalf or you can also request a callback form via email. Someone from your local council will get in touch with you on how they can best help. You can request a callback on our website here by clicking here.
Beware of scammers
A scam can be in the form of a text, email, phone call or on social media. It’s important to recognise this and report it straight away. Please be aware that we will ask you for:
- Your name
- Your address of where you living
- Medical history/pre-existing conditions
- Your contact phone number
We won’t ask you for your:
- Bank account information
- Credit card information
- Driver license or passport information
- Specifics about medication you are currently taking including dosages
- Password or login information