Mō Mātou About Us
Our Vision, Mission and Values
A resilient community; ready, capable and connected.
Empowering communities to build the resilience and continuity necessary for the region to be prepared to respond to, and recover from, emergencies.
The following set of core values provides the motivation, focus, and standards we need to achieve our vision for success.
- We have the courage to do the right thing.
- We act with integrity.
- We build trust through honesty, authenticity and transparency.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We work together to create a sense of family and belonging.
- We are one team working together for a common purpose.
- We build relationships and collaborate to get the best out of each other.
- We partner with mana whenua and Māori, to honour our obligations under Te Tiriti o
- We show respect and care for others and ourselves.
- We actively listen and respect the views and opinions of others.
- We are inclusive and embrace diversity.
- We are professional and strive for excellence.
- We set ambitious and meaningful goals and work hard to achieve them.
- We are proactive, agile and responsive to change.
- We learn, and reflect, to continually improve what we do.
- We work to make a positive difference for people and communities.